[RBS] Your teen deserves a good launch

Shimshon Alpert shimshonalpert at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 21:40:38 IST 2012

As the school year really begins in earnest, I would be happy to speak with
you to help lay out effective planning for the development of your teenager.

I use a combination of clear parental goals, effective coaching, and
neurofeedback.  This usually gives everyone a path to competence, and well
adjusted performance in educational and social realms.

Don't let the school year bring out the worst in your kid -- take the
leading role and ensure the likelihood of better.

I see clients in the RBS office and in Jerusalem.

--
Shimshon Alpert
Build on your Strengths!