[RBS] seeking accommodation for 1 week in april...

Susan Reuben s.r.reuben at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 16 13:17:04 IST 2012

I know its a long way off, but I am looking for 2 two room apartments (yes, I need to of them) - one from April 21 until the 30th April and the other from april 21st for 2 /2 weeks. There will be only adults staying in the apartments,

Also, If you own a vacation apartment, please can you send me cost for that amount of time and location - i am mainly interested in apartments near Revivim.

please send all replies to msreuben at gmail.com

Thank you

chodesh tov

susan