[RBS] seeking personal recommendation for orthodontist

YY and Shulamis J yyandshulamis at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 23:39:03 IST 2012

 **Posting for a friend:

If you have had a child who is a "complicated case"—needing to have his palate spread, his lower jaw pushed out, etc. and only then have his teeth straightened out, could you please send a recommendation on the orthodontist you used and were happy with? Looking for someone extremely experienced and professional in these more complex cases. Beit Shemesh doctors preferred but if you have someone else to recommend, please do so.

Alternatively, if you have had a negative experience with someone who did not know how to handle this case, please let us know, l'toeles, if he is in Beit Shemesh.

You can reply to this email and we will pass all responses on to our friend.