[RBS] Seeking a Technical Writer

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 12:31:47 IST 2012

The company I work for, EMC, in Hertzliya, is seeking a PART-TIME (70%)
technical writer. The work will be done through an employment agency.

In order to be considered, the candidate must possess:

* A very strong background in technical stuff (programming, database, IT,
networking, etc.)
* Good Hebrew
* Experience using Framemaker to create technical documentation
* The ability to jump tall buildings in a single bound

If you possess these qualities, send your CV to me at
aryeh.sonnenberg at emc.com.

Please do not call me about this job unless you would like someone else to
get the interview...

The commute is between 1:10 and 1:40 each way, and there are rides
available.

Aryeh Sonnenberg