[RBS] Exercise in RBS!

R. Pessin rivkapessin at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 18 12:08:27 IST 2012

Accommodating ALL FITNESS LEVELS (for those in- and out of-shape and those in between!!)...

WOMEN:
1) Join my Aerobics Circuit, with boxing/kickboxing and other techniques:
--tone muscle, burn fat, build strength, endurance, balance & flexibility
--fun, dynamic--you won't get bored! --small group setting
--only kosher Jewish music--no complicated dance moves to follow!
Classes held every Sunday and Thursday mornings, 8:40, at the Americus martial arts studio, across from Nachal Zavitan, 4/2 (Palace Gardens)

2) Private studio one-on-one personal training:
--exercise program specifically tailored to reach your goals
--personal attention and expert advice--competitive new year price schedule  MEN OR WOMEN:We have a private studio in our home which can be rented on an hourly basis, for those who wish to work out alone, or with a companion. We have an industrial treadmill, stationary bike, Schwinn cable machine, free weights, bench and various strength-training and balance/stability exercise equipment. We would charge 30 shekels per hour of use, with cheaper prices available with the purchase of a 'package.'

call 077-542-4737 for more details!

Rivka Pessin
Specializing in Prenatal/Postpartum Exercise, Cancer & Exercise, Seniors' Fitness
Resident of RBS