[RBS] AMIT Chanukah Fair - HOLD THE DATE

Manes Lieber mflieber at zahav.net.il
Thu Oct 18 14:29:57 IST 2012

AMIT'S Annual Chanukah Fair will take place, IY"H, Sunday evening, November
18th from 7-10PM at Yeshivat Reishit in Beit Shemesh. Our Fair will display
many interesting and new items - Crafts, DVDs, CDs, Jewelry, Judaica, Food,
Baby Items, Head Coverings, Games, Puzzles, Books. We are also pleased to
have several chesed organizations participating as well - namely, Lema'an
Achai, Yad Sarah, Melabev. AMIT supports 25,000 students in 108 facilities
across Israel. All proceeds - aside from cleaning and rental - go to support
this important cause.

AMIT students have succeeded in winning the Israel Bible Contest, serve in
the army, and are productive and exemplary adults, all the while staying
firm to Torah commitment. In the Beit Shemesh area alone, there are three
AMIT schools - Noga, Fierst, Yeshivat Nachshon.

Please hold the date, SUNDAY EVENING, NOVEMBER 18TH - Yeshivat Reishit in
Beit Shemesh from 7-10PM.  Please come out and support our vendors and most
importantly, please come out and support AMITs wonderful work across Israel.

If you would like further information or are interested in being a vendor
(our jewelry quota is full), please contact either Shirley or Faygie.

Thanks for your support of AMIT.
Faygie     mflieber at zahav.net.il
Shirley mslerner at zahav.net.il