[RBS] Well done to the RBS library!

Hadine Gordon hadinegord at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 20:43:20 IST 2012

I went to the RBS library today for the first time in months, and what a
pleasant surprise! The library has undergone a transformation. The desks
behind the librarian were empty (gasp), the shelves have been restructured
and repositioned. The books seemed to be in much better order, there were
little tables and chairs with cloths on the tables. Kol Hakavod to all
those involved - it must have taken hours of hard work. We now have a
user-friendly library in RBS. Let us, the users, do our bit to keep it that
way.