[RBS] Last call for Marriage Boot Camp, Poor Me, and Playful Parenting Classes

JFS office at jfsisrael.org
Sat Oct 20 18:08:44 IST 2012

All classes will begin this week.

And give us an email or a call it we can help you with normal mental
health therapies -- we have a team of wonderful clinicians, and we turn
things around effectively and affordably.

Thought for the week:
Often we as parents, in following the trends we see around us, end up
creating home environments that actually foster difficulties for our
children as they get older.  It is hard to believe when we kvell as they
learn to toddle and gain mastery as tots, but in truth much of our
"normal" parenting can be damaging even with the best of intentions.
Better to get an evaluation now, and see how close you are coming to
reaching healthy pathways, using sound methods.  They're only little once!

Shavua tov,
The JFS Staff

--
Jewish Family Services Israel