[RBS] LIkrat Kallah annual event-next week!

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Sat Oct 20 23:09:50 IST 2012

  Don't forget the date-OCT. 31!!!!!-

  Likrat Kallah's annual event featuring guest speaker, Rabbi Dovid
Orlofsky.  It's a beautiful women's night out, with delicious

   salads and sweets superbly arranged by the most creative and talented
Leeba Rosenthal of BeSimcha.

  This year, Reb. Duba Shapira of Dagesh Designs has prepared the raffle and
auction table decorations, making the atmosphere

  an elegant and enchanting experience for everyone.

  And don't forget-doors open at 7:30 Come and start browsing all the
AMAZING gifts we have in the auction and raffle.
  GRAND PRIZE-Full package BRACES donated by Dr. Jonathan Links
  GOLD PRIZE-1/2 off braces donated by Dr. Edo Lavi
  Other Chinese Auction Prizes include:
  1000 nis coupon at YESH!!!!
  1/2 off an elegant AHUVA RUBIN WIG!!!!
  600 nis coupon at PInsky Jewelers
  7 FREE PIZZAS from URI's
  500 nis coupon at Best Market
  500  nis coupon at Pirat Adom TOY store
  Flat Monitor from Now My PC Works!
  and many more!
  Raffle gifts include:
  massage from Devorah Fish
  50 nis coupon from Dovi Dagim
  Set of knives from Big Deal
  Toaster Oven from the electronic store under Shefa
  Crock pot from Kanyon Rafeli
  150 nis from Regal Tachshitim
  Pearl Earrings from Gold n' Ear
  100 nis coupon from Liz's Loft
  200 nis coupon from Designer Basics
  Gifts from Trendi Box
  Diaper bag from Tracey Lipman
  and many more!
  To order tickets from the comfort of your own home, give us a call and one
of our sales reps will come over and sell you the tickets.  Call
050-909-4463    or hit reply!
  See you there!