[RBS] This year I will finally...

Rachel Brody dbrody at 012.net.il
Sun Oct 21 07:59:04 IST 2012

This year I will finally...

- Make more time for myself
- Improve my relationship with. (my spouse, my child, my parents)
- Move from surviving to thriving!

Have you been saying this for years?  Albert Einstein described the
definition of insanity as doing the same thing over and over again, and
expecting different results.

This year do something different.  Get coached.  You'll be amazed at what's
possible!

My mission is to give women who are struggling to fit it all in, the power
and freedom to significantly improve the quality of their lives.

For more information on Possibilities coaching and to receive a copy of
'FIVE GREAT REASONS TO WORK WITH A LIFE COACH' (as well as client
testimonials), please call or e-mail me.

Rachel Brody
Life Coach specializing in time management and life balance.
Phone: 02 991-0350
Email: Rachel at possibilitiescoach.com

  _____

.