[RBS] Restarting Ladies shiurim on Chovos Halevovos by Rabbi Malinowitz

Seth & Naomi Abrahams famabra at netvision.net.il
Sun Oct 21 09:35:00 IST 2012

Restarting - Ladies shiurim on Chovos Halevovos by Rabbi Malinowitz.

The shiurim take place twice a week, Sunday and Wednesday 12.15 to 1pm in
BTYA in the vasikin room, upstairs adjacent to the Ezrat Nashim

Sundays Shaar Habechina How to see H"s kindness everywhere and how to
channel it in our Avodas H"

Wednesday Shaar Yichud Hamaaseh How to focus our deeds in our Avodas H"

No entrance fee

Shavua Tov
Naomi Abrahams