[RBS] Emunat Rachel Family Counseling Center

Nancy Chernofsky chernn at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 11:55:02 IST 2012

Shalom to all!  The Emunat Rachel Family Counseling Center in Beit Shemesh
is happy to announce that Jennie Kufield Spero has joined our staff.
Jennie is a Masters' level art therapist who will be working with teenage
girls and young women.  Jennie joins our staff of nine family therapists,
men and women, hebrew and english speaking who treat individuals, couples
and families.  Our rates continue to be subsidized by the Emunah
organization.  For more information, call 9996541.  We also offer free
phone consulations about specific family issues.  Nancy Chernofsky, director