[RBS] Advertise through me for the big LA Women's Health Expo November 28!!!

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 19:12:47 IST 2012

Dear friends,
On Wednesday, November 28, 2012 Lemaan Achai is hosting the biggest ever local Women's Health Expo at the RBS Matnas!! Don't miss out on your opportunity to showcase your goods and services that the women in the Greater RBS, BS and Jerusalem areas want and need !!
Any good or service that is health related or geared specifically to women (food, clothing, therapies) willl be welcome!
Please see below for inormation explaining your choices of sponsorship, vendor fees, and more information.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon! Deadline for vendor table booking is November 1, 2012. Join the hundreds of women at the Lemaan Acahi Heatlth Expo 2012!!!

Following Lema'an Achai's holistic approach to financial rehabilitation, we feel it is fitting to encourage a Women's Health Morning which will focus on a holistic approach to good health.

We hope you will encourage and support the event too!

We are offering three levels of participation for businesses:
1.)     On the day of the event hundreds of women will receive a handout with the order of events, including pages of business-card-sized ads from our sponsors.  Please consider making a donation of 125 NIS and emailing us your business card for inclusion in the pamphlet.  You will receive a tax-deductible receipt from Lema’an Achai.
2.)    We will be having tables with health-related goods and services vendors in the lobby and main hall of the matnas from 8:30 am until 2:00pm.  If you sell healthy foods or exercise clothing, give massages or spa treatments, practice complementary medicine or are a personal trainer or exercise coach, please consider donating 175 NIS for a vendor space.  You will be able to make new contacts, advertise and sell your products/services to your target audience.
3.)     Large sponsors who donate 1500 NIS will have their logo on all advertising material.  All email ads will include a thank you to our large sponsors.  We will gladly thank you in public during the opening remarks on November 28th for making the event possible.  You will have a large prominently-displayed ad in our pamphlet and will receive a table in the lobby to promote yourself if desired.  Lema’an Achai will provide a tax-deductible receipt for your generous donation.

To sponsor, book a table or more information, please contact Yehudis Schamroth – 054-591-6673.
 Sincerely,
Yehudis

Israel:
Nachal Hayarden 120/6