[RBS] Oct. 31-Likrat Kallah event with Rabbi Orlofsky

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Tue Oct 23 00:01:44 IST 2012

  It's only a week and two days away.  Have you found a babysitter yet?
Hurry up!  It's an elegant and enjoyable night out for ladies that you just
DON'T want to miss!!!!

  Desserts and salads beautifully arranged by Leeba Rosenthal of BeSimcha,
who every year volunteers to arrange the tables at our event so that they
look amazing!

  Table decorations for the raffle and Chinese auction done by Reb. Duba
Shapira of Dagash on Design.  Stunning work that will really add to the
ambiance of the evening!

  An AMAZING Chinese auction and raffle with a total (to date) of 114 gifts!
Your chances for winning are pretty good!

  Guest speaker Rabbi Orlofsky on the topic, "We need the Shechina to dwell
amongst us".

  Time: doors open with gift browsing, dessert and salad tasting at 7:30.
  Where:  Beis Tefila on Refaim and Luz
  Admission:  35 nis or a new gift for a kallah of equal or more value!

  I look forward to seeing you there and personally thank you for helping
Likrat Kallah help the kallahs who turn to us!

  Visit our website:   www.helpjewishbrides.org

  Thanks, Sadeena Pinhasik