[RBS] WARNING! are you an atzmai or using an invoicing company?

M Schuman malkieschuman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 08:53:56 IST 2012

This was posted on the DEI email list and NBN list:

Just a warning to all of those using invoicing companies in place of being
Atzmai's.
Bituach Leumi is cracking down on these companies and no longer accepting
them as reliable "employers."
I have just learned this the hard way and bituach leumi have changed my
status to "Atzmai"... back-tracking right to when I began my work with this
invoicing company in 2010. Lots of paperwork, ballagan and bureaucracy.
Please all make an appointment with an accountant as soon as possible to
see how you need to move forward

Rachel Berger
Director, Employment
Nefesh B'Nefesh
054 622 5276
Linkedin Job Board
http://linkd.**in/IsraelCareerD**iscussions<http://linkd.in/IsraelCareerDiscussions>

--
*Malkie Schuman *
*Freelance Graphic Designer ( Web & Print)*