[RBS] FOR SALE: Color laser 4 in 1 (scanner, fax, copier, printer) and two extra toner cartdiges--ONLY NIS 800!

Yehoshua (Jeff) & Minna Levinson jamlevinson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 17:48:00 IST 2012

Posting for a friend...

Samsung CLX-1745FN color laser, scanner, copier, fax (See it on amazon
here.) It also have two brand new (Samsung factory) black ink
cartridges and the drum is very new. All functions work.

The reason I am selling it is the print quality isn't pristine anymore
as "echoes" of the previous page appear on subsequent pages. I am sure
that the problem can be easily fixed by a technician, but I was in a
big rush and didn't have the time to wait for that and now bought a
new printer, so now I have two. The deeply reduced priced reflects
this issue.

You can see it here:
http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-CLX-3175FN-Color-Multi-function-Printer/dp/B
001BBR0EG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1350938859&sr=8-1&keywords=samsung+clx+31
75fn

I am based in RBSA. Email joelpadowitz at gmail.com if you are interested
in looking/buying.

--