[RBS] Exciting New Evening Shiurim Begin Sunday

Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham (BTYA) Info Line info2 at btya.org
Wed Oct 24 19:45:34 IST 2012

A few weeks ago we all sat in shul promising to do better in 5753.

If part of your commitment was to rededicate yourself to learning Torah, we
have an exciting new evening program for you.

Join us, beginning this coming week on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings
starting at 8:15.

Rabbi Binyamin Jacobson will present a range of topics, from Gemara shiurim
that bring the Sea of Talmud to life, to hashkafa and mussar geared to
making everyday Mitzvos a cause for joy.

You'll spark your neshama and tantalize your intellect as never before!

For more information, write back, or call 054-914-6311.

-------

Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham, under the guidance of HoRav Malinowitz, is
located in RBS A, at Nachal Refaim 34A, corner of Luz.

For more information, or to hear recorded shiurim, visit our Web site at
www.btya.org.