[RBS] Follow up: WARNING! are you an atzmai or using an invoicing company?

M Schuman malkieschuman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 21:51:30 IST 2012

Hi all,

I forwarded the e-mail warning I received from Nefesh Bnefesh as a public
service announcement. Being an atzmai myself ( and yes- I pay bituach leumi
and I am fully "on the books") I felt that this might be relevant to some
people. I didn't realize it would cause such a big outpour of concern. To
all those who wrote me private e-mails asking for more info- I'm sorry, but
I was just passing on a message and I don't know anything more than what I
sent out. Please do your own research and if you find out anything
important, please pass it on to all of us!

Best regards,
Malkie

--
*Malkie Schuman *
*Freelance Graphic Designer ( Web & Print)*