[RBS] Sorry but I don't teach art in RBS anymore

Art by Nina Elizabeth nibrenner2 at juno.com
Thu Oct 25 20:51:48 IST 2012

Over the last couple months I have received numerous calls from wonderful families in RBS inquiring about art lessons. I am so sorry but I moved to Ra'anana in August and unfortunately will not be teaching in RBS anymore. I really was planning on commuting coming back to RBS to teach, but unfortunately it didn't work out. I have loved working with so many of you over the past three years. I will miss you all so much!
Have a terrific year :)

Warm regards,
Nina Brenner
Art by Nina Elizabeth
052-717-8819/09-885-0536
www.artbyninaelizabeth.com
http://giftedcreativechild.weebly.com
http://www.gifteded4u.blogspot.com/

Expressive Art and Drawing Instructor BS
Working on MA and Certification in Gifted Education