[RBS] SERVICE: coaching + neurotherapy = change for ADD, depression, anxiety, and more

Shimshon Alpert shimshonalpert at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 19:16:23 IST 2012

I invented my own professional approach -- to blend coaching with patterns
in body and brain wave "habits".

One look at your own "emotional x-ray" on the screen,  and you will be
shocked and probably as impressed as most people are.  Often it is a shock
to see how your own body is taking in and responding to your world and your
worries.

Best of all, though, is that the Neuro work changes things.

You can see negative thought patterns melt away.
You can see gains in attention and focus.

Using the Neurotherapy both by itself as we talk about a variety of
matters, is equivalent to long, long months or years in traditional
counseling.

And much less costly too.

I'd be happy to sit down with you for a few minutes to see if you are a
candidate.  And that includes, as always, your school kids who are getting
in trouble or frustrating their teachers with attention and compliance
issues.

Don't wait -- my schedule is filling up in both the Beit Shemesh area and
in Jerusalem, serving the surrounding communities too.

--
Shimshon Alpert
Build on your Strengths!