[RBS] Limudei Lottie- IMPT!.- Change in time- Reb. Malinowitz and Protecting Our Precious Children with Mercaz Hasiyuah L'nashim!!

Chana Ginsburg bcgins at netvision.net.il
Sun Oct 28 11:58:16 IST 2012

Limudei Lottie Fall Semester
In memory of Mrs. Lottie Rosenson, A"H
Oct. 17- Dec 4

1. Monday 0ct. 22nd- Dec.3th (seven classes)
9:00- 10:30 am
Mrs. Yitti Bisk
"The Marriage Toolbox Workshop
- practical tips, tools and techniques to enhancing your marriage"
150 nis. for the course,
Reservation required.
Class size is limited.
3. 11:30-12:30
Rebbitzen Simi Malinowitz
Hilchos Muktzah
15 nis per class, no reservation required
Oct. 29- CHANGE IN TIME! 12- 1 pm
2.10:30-11:30
Mini Course Monday
20 nis per class, no reservation required
2. Oct. 29th
    NOTE CHANGE IN TIME!!! 10:30-12:00
    Merkaz Siyuah L'nashim Datiyot
   "Protecting our Precious Children"
3. November 5th
    Mrs. Henchie Weinrib
   "Successful Toilet Training- training, regression, and bedwetting"
  (For Ima's of infants too!)
4. November 12th
   Rebbitzen Sara Meisels- the Bobover Rebbitzen of Bat Yam
  "Message for Kislev"
5. November 19th
Mrs. Tzippora Price, M. Sc.
Author of "Family in Progress"
Menucha Press, 2012
6. November 26th
    Harav Chanoch Teller
   Author and International speaker
    Topic TBA
7. November 3rd
    Rabbanit Yemima Mizrachi- video shiur
    Channuka
Tuesday-
1.Mussar Vaad
Rebbitzen Dina Schoonmaker
175 for seven weeks, with the option to continue next semester
10:30 at the home of Bonnie Gerbitz
11:30 at the home Atara Lavi
 email Chana for info.
2. Parenting
Rebbitzen Atara Waxman
26 sessions- 650 nis
11:25- 12:40
Location: Fried Family. 24A/4 Nachal Lachish
NEW! Drop off babysitting at  Lachish 24A /1
For babysitting info call Fried 0775150062

Chana Ginsburg
Director, Mosdos Limudei Lottie
e mail: limudeilottie.chana at gmail.com
cell: 0527611671