[RBS] police meeting

just now painter shmuel jnpshmuel at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 28 21:08:30 IST 2012

In South Africa the Law was (I don't know about now)  shoot one into the ceiling and the next one into the robber.  A policeman friend told me no, the other way round.  How are they going to prove which shot was first?  And also, by the time you shoot the second shot, the robber has already overpowered or shot you.    They should bring that Law into this country if it does not yet exist.
As I said to someone here, in South Africa if they break in, you are majorly lucky if they do not tie up the kids and make them watch as they rape the wife AND the husband and then they proceed to take whatever they want.   There have been quite a few incidents like that. In a recent robbery where the woman was alone at home they also made her drive them, at gunpoint, to their drop off point and then proceeded to give her (the equivalent of) NIS25 for gas.  Thank goodness they did not rape her.

>The guy that was stabbed in Natanya was stabbed Arabs.  They were seen running away.

 Shmuel of JNPShmuel is now a certified tambour  painter and decorator  having received my certificate from tambour

mobile  054-5682695