[RBS] If you missed the Rochel Imeinu video presentation...

continue18 at aol.com continue18 at aol.com
Mon Oct 29 11:29:23 IST 2012

Last night we showed the Rochel Imeinu Yarzeit video in RBS. If you missed it and would like to see it or organize your own showing in your shul or home, please get in touch with me either by phone or e-mail.
The organizers of the video very much want to be able to be mechazek and inspire as many women as possible.
It is available for the price of the showing last night, 20 shekel a person.
Tizku L'mitzvos.
Lauren Greenberg
995-1168