[RBS] Smoke alarm issue - ideas?

Heidi & Moshe Tapnack tapnack at actcom.net.il
Mon Oct 29 23:18:55 IST 2012

Hi all

A short while back I bought some of those standard smoke alarms (the name on the yellow package was “Hyundai”) from one the gmachim here.

After I a couple of false alarms on 2 of them – I took them off “to rest”… and now I want to put them back, but when I press the “test” button – they go back to beeping constantly, even after letting go of the button  - rather than the test-beep it used to do, only while you are pressing the button.

I have checked the batteries – they are fine.

Anyone run into anything similar?

Thanks!

Moshe

9921126