[RBS] my police meeting

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 10:04:02 IST 2012

guys, it's election time
this is the time to get a strong group of residents to meet with mr
minister of police and demand that there be a budget for a mishmar ezrahi
racaz and more paid cops in this area

that said - it was intersting how many daytime break-ins there were in our
street davka during the two week period that there were arabs working on a
roof on our street.
which takes us back to our arab issue
why davka arabs ?  because they have equipment (to cut off window bars), as
well as"arei miklat" to take thigns to.  when our car was stolen ,we called
the polcie within 20 minutes of the theft (i had onyl been home that long
with the car), the police response was "it's for sure in beit lehem by now,
no point in us tryign to chase it").

Hiring arabs to save oneself money has , in many many cases , costy the
neighbours (and often the employers) money and lives.
even arabs who have been workign for someone for decades have "turned
around" and killed their bosses, and not only in Eli and Gush Katif.