[RBS] o help Shalom Daniel ben Leah & our cholim

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Wed Oct 31 00:03:10 IST 2012

Thank you Leeba for your beautiful words of chizuk and thank you to all of
your staff who really do such a beautiful job.  I encourage you to come
tomorrow night and let's pray that  our hishtadlus in this mitzvah with
arouse Rachamei SHamayim.

Thank you to Leeba Rosenthal of BeSimcha and her amazing staff.