[RBS] Baruch Haba-best deals on cars, phones and hotels in Israel

baruch.haba1 baruch.haba1 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 09:30:35 IST 2012

www.BaruchHaba.com <http://www.baruchhaba.com/>  vacation planning in
Israel, provides comprehensive services to tourists. We have now
launched our Tour guide section which can be searched by location or
tour type <http://baruchhaba.com/en/mag/category/All-Tour-Guides/72>

Coming soon: Vacation property listing. If you own or manage a vacation
rental sign up now. It's free! One easy form and you're done -
Click here <http://baruchhaba.bizodo.com/f/8nk28P> . LIVE property
listing example here
<http://baruchhaba.com/en/mag/article/Luxurious-Furnished-2-Bdrm-Apt-Wit\
h-Garden-In-Talbieh/259> . Want help? Connect call Gail 052 838 2441 or
Shani (0)548 083320.

We also provide free phones to YOUR guests with every booking – a
great 21 day plan – details here.
<http://baruchhaba.com/en/rental-phone-in-Israel>  Advertising campaign
has already started.

For up to date on all our services: Follow our popular facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/BaruchHabaIsraelVacations>  page on & Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/baruchhaba1> . Visit our informative travel
magazine <http://baruchhaba.com/en>  showcasing Israel as a beautiful
tourist destination.