[RBS] New group needed?

JFS office at jfsisrael.org
Wed Oct 31 11:04:06 IST 2012

In on of our classes last night, some thoughts came up that prompt a
question to the lists today:  would  anyone out there would be
interested in our forming a support group for the specific purpose of
building up marriages -- happily, no angst, just an ongoing review of
good rules of marriage, possibly a once or twice monthly group.  This
group would have the light tone appreciated by both husbands and wives,
and it would not be for marriages that are in trouble.

Any interest?  Please respond.

--
Jewish Family Services
Mental and Emotional Health for Anglos in Israel
email:  office at jfsisrael.org