[RBS] Saidels Bakery SPECIAL on SPELT bread

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 17:11:34 IST 2012

SPECIAL! 100% Organic Spelt Bread only 19 NIS (20 NIS sliced) instead of the regular 21/22 NIS.

Some people prefer spelt to wheat because they are gluten intolerant and spelt is low in gluten. Some people prefer spelt to wheat because it is as close to G-d's nature as it can get and has not been genetically tampered with as most modern wheat has. We prefer it because of the GREAT taste!

Our spelt is light and fluffy, made from 100% organic spelt kernels freshly ground in our bakery and baked with natural (sourdough) yeast. This bread is a revelation! You owe it to yourselves to try it out ... and it is on special this
week -
SPECIAL! 100% Organic Spelt Bread only 19 NIS (20 NIS sliced) instead of the regular 21/22 NIS.

Saidels Bakery also makes a wide variety of organic health breads and unique, hand made challahs, cookies and apple pies. It is like having your very own privately commissioned baker in your home - the quality is home made, fresh, with no preservatives, healthy and mouth wateringly delicious.

To order, visit http://saidels.com and use our user friendly on-line order form or call 09-7941222. Our website contains photos and information about all our products.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have  a pick-up point or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee).
Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  14:00-15:45

Shabbat Shalom

Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery "baked with love"
Tel: 09-7941222