[RBS] Intelligent young man for temporary work

Jessel szjessel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 22:53:44 IDT 2012

I want to let you know that the young man who is referred to in the letter
below has finished high school and is available temporarily until his army
service commences. More important, he does much more than Pesach clean.
He's very smart: a computer whiz, talented photographer, videographer and
film editor, perfectly bilingual and an excellent writer in English. He's
also physically very strong.

So if you or your company has some interesting or demanding work for him,
please call and leave him a message at 054 672 0336.

K'tiva v'chatima tova.