[RBS] HONEY - Just in Time for the Chaggim

Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham (BTYA) Info Line info2 at btya.org
Sun Sep 2 11:37:47 IDT 2012

BS"D

We're pleased to offer to the Kehillah, 100% pure honey from Negohot (in the
Southern Chevron Hills), with the hechsher of the Badatz Eida
Chareidis...for COST PRICE.

Our friends in Negohot were expelled from their home in Gush Katif, and we
are able to help them, while at the same time enjoying 100% Jewish-made pure
honey.

We will be making another order in time for the Chaggim. If you'd like to
preorder, and guarantee that you don't miss out, reply to this email.

1/2 KG - 27 NIS
1 KG - 48 NIS
1 1/2 KG - 65 NIS

You can order regular, processed honey (perfect for dipping, cooking, etc.,)
or RAW honey, which is a thick creamy texture, much like Skippy.

The quality is much higher than anything you'll find at the store, and the
price is better, too.

For more information, write back to this email.

To order, use the form at http://tinyurl.com/honey5773

Orders  will be available for pick-up during the day at a private home on
Nachal Refaim.

When you place your order, we will confirm it by return email. Confirmed
orders are non-refundable.

Kesiva Vachasima Tova!

-------

BTYA, under the guidance of HoRav Malinowitz, is located in RBS A, at Nachal
Refaim 34A, corner of Luz.

For more information, or to hear recorded shiurim, visit our Web site at
www.btya.org.