[RBS] MICHALI THE BEAUTICIAN - RBS A - Reserve your pre-chag appt now!

BM dbm123 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 21:45:17 IDT 2012

Hi Ladies!
My Pre Chag schedule is booking up fast, please call to ensure you get a
time which is convenient for you!

Come and try out my new pedicure chair!!

As always for ALL your cosmetic needs....
Facials,
Medical pedicure and manicure,
Gel Manicures
Eyebrow styling,
Waxing,
Massages,
Sheitel Hairblowing,
Haircuts,
Hairstyling,
Bridal Makeup and Hairstyling.
Sales of a wide range of cosmetic products

Come and treat yourselves in a warm, relaxing atmosphere-You deserve it...

Evening appointments available!

Plenty of recommendations available from happy clients - please feel
free to ask!

Looking forward to welcoming you!!
Regards,

Michal