[RBS] Do you have 5 minutes to fill out a brief survey to help with research on game based learning?

Miriam Hirsch miriam.hirsch at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 10:51:42 IDT 2012

*Posting for a friend, see details below. Please do not respond to me*

I'm doing some research for an RBS-based business on how kids aged 3-6 use
online game sites, and would appreciate anyone who can take the time
(should take less than 5 minutes) to fill this out. Feel free to forward
this link to anyone else who may be interested.

Thanks in advance! Please let me know if you have any questions about this
survey.

http://bit.ly/Oso36i

Lisi Gefen
lisigef at gmail.com