[RBS] DafYomi/Gemara:NOT a "spectator sport" !

Harry greenspan rabbispan at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 16:53:56 IDT 2012

 Daf Yomi is NOT a "spectator sport"! Challenge:Do You know HOW to learn?  Do you want to ?
***PRIVATE LESSONS AVAILABLE AT YOUR PLACE OF CHOICE !***
Thousands have made the tremendous "leap" towards religious observance as
adults--This is wonderful,life- improving, elevating, and meaningful experience-- Kol Hakavod!
HOWEVER,are you DOOMED to never being able to learn with your       yeshiva-trained children & friends?
Is your future filled with the sad "reality" that you will NEVER be able to enjoy the "nachas" of being able to your children and grandchildren? THAT CAN CHANGE !
I have developed a system that has allowed dozens of adults to acquire the requisite skills to study Talmud and other Torah texts in the original- Ask me for REFERENCES,please !    Sincerely,Rabbi Harry Greenspan **0527650492* *[First lesson free of charge]