[RBS] construction in empty lot on dolev (technically dolev 68)

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 18:18:25 IDT 2012

the families whose lots back onto that empty lot received notices today
the city has approved Yesodot Tzur to build a "mossad" of 106 apartments,
with an additional floor (now 7 stories) and closer to our homes than was
originally allowed

we were given two weeks to file objections with the engineering dept.

we feel that all residents of the dolev-shimshon-mata area will be affected
by this, whether because of added garbage (and looking at the garbage
situation next door, between Carlebach and  the ganim,we can see the the
iriya does not know how to deal with industrial amounts of garbage) , added
need for parking (which may include more parking blocking the entrance to
mata) , objection to a building taller than any other in this
neighbourhood, etc.  ( we were aware that an old age home was slated for
the lot, but truly we never thought they had intended 6 stories)
so, even if you did not receive this letter, you can file an objection if
you are affected by this plan

an objection has to be signed by a lawyer
and it would have to reach the engineering dept (below Beit Sefer Etrog on
Soreq) by two weeks from today