[RBS] Ticket available for Eshkol Paias concerts (this wednesday)

Naomi Ocean naomiocean at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 08:40:05 IDT 2012

(RBS resident)
Here r some details regarding this concert:

We are pleased to announce that on Wednesday, September 5, 2012,  at the Eshkol Pais Auditorium at 8:00 p.m. the first chamber music concert of the season will take place.  Our seventh concert series opens with a special performance of the local singing group " Sharim Ba' Har" (with thirty participants)  at the direction of Yair Klinger,  clarinetist Michael Gordetzky,  accordionist Yossi Grushka, and singer Tal Sundak. Light refreshments will be served during intermission.Unfortunately due to limited seating, we can only offer this concert to our season ticket holders and those who have been invited.       After the concert there will be an opportunity to purchase season tickets as well as individual tickets for rest of the nine concerts in the series.We hope you enjoy the concert.