[RBS] Opening on the Men's Fast Pitch Softball Team for fall season and possibly beyond

Shem-Tov Shapiro shem843 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 13:05:10 IDT 2012

There are two openings on the Men's Fast Pitch Softball Team of Bet Shemesh which plays in the Israel Softball Association
It involves very fast pitching, bunting, stealing, umpires, etc...
See the following link for our teams website
http://betshemeshsoftball.com/

The games are mostly in Kibbutz Gezer and mostly on various week nights.
In general, the team requirements are as follows:
1) 250 nis player fee for the year
2) Take the stress test which the team pays for.
3) Respond with prompt emails before each game telling me if you are coming to the upcoming game.
4) Accept the team substitution policy meaning that if for a particular game we have more than 9 players (which hasn't happned recently) than each player on the team might only play part of the game
Note that a commitment to the team does not mean that you have to play in all the games
p.s. The above covers both a spring season and a fall season which starts next week.
Please respond by email or call 052-287-2173 during the day to find out more info or how you can join us for the fall season.
Sincerely,
Shem-Tov Shapiro

Sincerely,
Shem-Tov Shapiro