[RBS] 2 car Car Accident on Yarden corner Dolev

Rachel and Moshe Lichtenstein lightstone at bezeqint.net
Tue Sep 4 18:01:15 IDT 2012

Nissim and Niflaot.  My son was not only witness to this horrible accident, but he was almost hit when one of the cars tried backing up away from the collision and backed up onto the sidewalk and crashed into the wall that my son was walking by.  Had my son not had quick reflexes and jumped away when he did he would have been caught between the car and the stone wall.

Baruch Hashem he is ok but very shaken up.  There are Malachim that walk with our children every step they take.

Please Drivers be careful when you’re on the road.  A Car can be a very dangerous weapon.

Rachel and Moshe Lichtenstein
Rachel's cell phone; 054-793-6064