[RBS] 2 spots left in morah devorah's gan

devorah ranells dranells333 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 21:44:39 IDT 2012

2 year olds gan located on nachal dolev
small group
option for longer day until 3:30
age appropriate toys, activities, learning themes, davening, singing...
the children have been building with large legos and blocks, coloring and
putting on stickers on their projects, davening, singing, sliding, and
having a fun time while learning and developing.
we started learning about apples- red, green, yellow- we looked inside the
apples, we tasted the apples, then made the leftovers(the star in the
middle ) into a stamp and had fun stamping red apple shapes.
Experienced gannenet with a BA in early childhood education
please call devorah @ 999-7041 for more information and registration