[RBS] Tefilla update on baby Yoel ben Aliza

Leeba Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Wed Sep 5 00:38:54 IDT 2012

I received this email from the person who posted about the baby who was born
deaf and needed brain surgery .

May the besorot tovot continue!

Leeba

Right now BH he's home and recovering from surgery. Mamash nissim that
happened. (I just found out now because the family hadnt told anyone at the
time)

When they were doing testing for whether or not he would be a candidate for
the procedure, they found a cyst in his brain. When they decided that he
could have the surgery, they told the parents that while they were "in
there" they would take care of the cyst. The most intrusive part of the
procedure was that they would have to cut into the brain and make a space
for the chip that they were inserting. Well, chasdei Hashem, when they
opened him up and saw the cyst, it was in the perfect spot for the chip, so
they emptied the fluid, and inserted the chop there and didnt have to cut
unnecessarily into his brain! (which cuts the recovery time literally in
half bli eyin hara!) So now BH, he his home and we now have to wait 4-6
weeks until they can test to see if this mechanism will work. So please
continue to keep in in your tefillos!