[RBS] adorable kitten needs new home

Riva joelriva at bezeqint.net
Fri Sep 7 09:15:02 IDT 2012

My daughter saved a delicious kitten from certain death by cruel children
and we took her to our garden to recuperate in the interim. She is
absolutely adorable, totally cuddly and sweet, probably about 6 weeks old,
white with grey markings. We would love to keep her, but my husband is
allergic and keeping her outside means she is in mortal danger. If you can
take her in, at least until she is old enough to be self-sufficient, that
would be wonderful. It breaks my heart to let this kitten go, but it is the
best thing for her.

She is amazing with kids.

Riva