[RBS] SERVICE: work self employed LEGALLY

Tax Pay Help taxpayhelp at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 20:46:45 IDT 2012

So many olim never get to learn that being legally self employed,
tax-wise, is simple!  And avoiding it is not smart in the big picture,
so....

Email us for more on how you can open a legal "tik" through us in a
few short minutes online, and how each month we can transfer your
self-employment income to an official salary receipt.

** This includes all deductions mandated by the Israeli government.

** It avoids your having to own your own tik, and having to file
complicated government statements of wealth.

** It creates the way to kuppah coverage and to Bituach Leumi benefits
and disability coverage too.

It is the easiest, and the quickest, and the most inexpensive legal
way to be in business here in Israel.

Email us with the details of your business, and we can get you a tlush
maskoret yet even for this month!  You'll feel relieved when you are
set up and don't have to worry any more.

Shana Tova, with a bracha for great parnassa!
Shlomo