[RBS] Buying/Selling a home, check out our many exclusives, and many other properties for sale/rent

Vista Homes Realty vistarbs at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 9 12:26:39 IDT 2012

Vista Homes Realty is one of the leading realties in RBS. Check out our
properties and give us a call to see how we can assist you.

We also have a variety of rentals available immediately. Check out our new Chazon Galili properties in RBS Gimmel.

Chagim Rental, Available September 11- November 1, 2012.  Nachal Dolev, Sleeps 6, Sukka Included, Great Location, Gorgeous View.

NEW EXCLUSIVE - Dolev, 5 room, first floor with elevator, central air, upgraded kitchen, machsan, parking, 1.45
EXCLUSIVE - Shacham - 5 room duplex, fully upgraded, gorgeous kitchen, 2 balconies.

EXCLUSIVE -Nachal Ein Gedi - Triplex cottage, gorgeous wood kitchen, high-end upgraded, one-of-a-kind - 3.2

EXCLUSIVE - Nachal Ein Gedi - 6 room penthouse, 2 floors, gorgeous view, fully upgraded - 2.85
EXCLUSIVE - Nachal Dolev - 6.5 rooms, low floor, huge garden upgraded kitchen, A/C, office- laundry room
EXCLUSIVE - Nachal Dolev, 5 rooms, low floor, covered parking, central a/c, machsan 1.51
EXCLUSIVE - Arugot, 5.5 beautiful rooms, separate LR and DR, upgraded kitchen, machsan, a/ccovered parking

EXCLUSIVE --Nachal Ein Gedi - 7 Room triplex, 360 square meters, surrounded by garden, huge machsan, 5 parking spots - 3.5

EXCLUSIVE - Nachal Ein Gedi - 8 room triplex, stunning, huge wood kitchen, high standard finish throughtout - 3.3
EXCLUSIVE - Nachal Ein Gedi - 4 floor home, beautifully done, full basement, highest level finishes - 3.3
EXCLUSIVE - RBS Gimmel - 5 room, elevator, huge challal, great building - 1.18
EXCLUSIVE - RBS Gimmel, Luxurious private triplex, 400 meters - 2.8

Other Listings
NEW - Dolev, 5 rooms, first floor,c/a, upgraded kitchen, machsan, balcony 1.42 nis

NEW - Uriah - 4.5 room duplex with garden, nice kitchen, 3 balconies, machsan a/c - 1.42

NEW - Yaaela - Stunning 10 room villa, 350 square
 meters, 3 floors, large
 garden, fully upgraded - 4.3

MIcha - 4.5 rooms, ground floor, balcony and garden, new kitchen, machsan, a/c - 1.53

Katlav, 3.5 rooms, 1st floor, a/c, huge balcony - 1.25

Shvil Hagichon, 5.5 rooms, 4 porches with option to expand, machsan, parking, quiet street - 1.5

Dolev - 3.5 rooms, large kitchen, machsan, parking - 1.25

Dolev - 7 rooms duplex penthouse, elevator, a/c, machsan, parking - 1.55

Dolev - 3 Rooms, private entrance, covered parking, LARGE EXPANSION OPTIONS 1.175

Tzealim - 6 rooms, garden duplex, fully air conditioned, covered parking, sukka. 2.09

Ein Gedi, 5 rooms, large balcony, upgraded kitchen, 3 way air-flow - 1.75 reduced

Sorek, 4 rooms, a/c,upgraded kitchen, 2 machsanim, balcony -1.23

Sorek, 4 rooms, 2nd floor with elevator, a/c, new kitchen - 1.15

Shimshon - 4.5 room penthouse, c/a, machsan -1.5

Shimshon - 6.5 room cottage, large garden, beautiful upgraded kitchen - 2.7

Meor - 5 room duplex penthouse, A/C, balcony, 1.65

Micha - 4 rooms, A/C, great view, machsan, balcony, option for expansion 1.18

Timna - 4.5 rooms, beautiful kitchen, A/C, machsan, great view and air - 1.35

Timna - 5 Rooms, ground floor, garden, 4 way air-flow, 2.1

Luz - 7 Room Cottage, Corner property, 400 meter garden, MUST SEE!

Lachish, 4 rooms, spacious BR, amazing view, extra large machsan- 1.3

RBS GIMMEL IS A REALTY
Vista Realty has joined up with Chazon et galili to sell the last remaining apartments.

Luxurious 5 room garden properties with 200 meter gardens, attached machsan, amazing vistas, starting at 1.4
Large 5 room penthouse duplexes, option to add 2 more rooms, large living
rooms, gorgeous view, feels like a house, starting at 1.65
THE PRICE IS RIGHT!
Grab this opportunity you join this unique and special project for real style and comfortable living.

FOR RENT

Ein Gedi, 6 room duplex with large garden 7000/month

Ayalon - 3 large rooms, private entrance, clean & neat, perfect for young
couple with kids, 3200/monthKatlav - 5.5 rooms, new kitchen, 4400/month
Ayalon - 5 rooms, 5500/month
Hayarkon, 5 room duplex, c/a, 1st floor
Hayarden, 5 room, ground floor, 4300/month
Shvil Hagichon, 5.5 room duplex, 4300/month
Matta - 4 Rooms, Invested Kitchen,  4000/month
Matta - 5.5 Rooms, great condition, 6000/month
Meor - 5 Rooms, great condition, 4600/month
Dolev - 5 room duplex - 4500/month

Call us or visit our website to see more of our featured properties.

Vista Homes Realty
02 991-2999
vistarbs at yahoo.com
http://vistarbs.com