[RBS] Ride Share from Beit Shemesh (RBS, Sheinfeld, Beit Shemesh and surrounding Yeshuvim) to Gush Etzion

Zev and Sarit Schonberg schonberg1 at bezeqint.net
Sun Sep 9 19:21:21 IDT 2012

Posted for a friend:

Hi,

I just started a new job working in Alon Shvut Sunday through Thursday,
Baruch Hashem. I want to find someone to ride share with, so I can leave my
wife and two young children with the car on or two days a week.

I am willing to drive more often than the other person.

Please contact me directly at david.goldman19 at gmail.com or call me at
054-220-2403.

Shana tova metuka!

David