[RBS] Women's Trip to Chevron

Rochel Black atrblack at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 09:46:36 IDT 2012

Midreshet Shirat Hevron invites you to an Inspiring Evening for womenin preparation for Rosh HaShana in Hevron, City of Our Fathers and MothersSunday, 7 Tishrei 5773, 23 September 2012Program:Shiur evoking the merits of Our Forefathers by Shoshie NissenbaumLight DinnerTour and Prayer at Me’arat HaMachpelaBus leaves Kishon and Ayalon and then Dil V’Zol, Nachal Dolev, Ramat Beit Shemesh at 16:30, return approximately 22:30Price: 100 NIS per personMay we be blessed with all the blessings of the New YearFor further information and for registration, contact Sara 054-7702608 or sara at shaveihevron.org