[RBS] Glazier search: Who can repair majorly broken glass?

Leeba Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Mon Sep 10 10:59:24 IDT 2012

I know I once took a glass family heirloom that had shattered to someone
recommended to me on the list  who fixed it like new.   You literally cannot
see the cracks even though it was in many pieces.  I'm now searching for
such a glass repair place once again.  Does anyone know of any really
amazing glaziers in the area or even in Jslm area?  needs to be able to do
some minor repairs and some near miracles!

Thanks
Leeba

Leeba Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Decorating, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
~077 78 555 11~
www.besimcha-israel.com