[RBS] LAST CHOPPED LIVER PATE UNTIL PARASHAT NOACH

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 19:42:38 IDT 2012

Dear Friends,
This week I'll have extra chopped liver pate for the chagim available.
They are made from OU Fleish chicken livers and are kashered within 72
hours of the shechitah.
I sell them in 150 gram tubs and each tub cost 25 sh.
Please note that, due to the fact that the chagim fall in the middle of the
week,I will not be able
to make chopped liver pate till the week of parashat Noach. (no delivery on
time)
I am suggesting that you freeze some tubs if you don't want to be without.
Also, the Rosh Hashana tubs MUST be frozen. (I do not guarantee the
freshness of the chopped liver after Sunday.)
To order yours,please reply this email till Wednesday 22:00 PM or call/SMS
me on 052-6996047.
Free deliveries will take place on Thursday and Friday afternoon.

I would like to wish you a happy and healthy 5773 and thank you for
supporting my
chopped liver business.
I am looking forward to serve you again in the new year.

Yours always,
Alon Frank.