[RBS] RECOMMENDING: Science Chug - The Most Exciting Chug in RBS!!!!

Dov & Rivka Lev thelevs1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 22:07:11 IDT 2012

I would like to highly recommend Dr. Reuben's Science Chug. My son
participated last year. He greatly enjoyed the exciting experiments and also
learned a lot. He came home each week with a sheet clearly explaining the
material they had learned and how it was demonstrated by the experiments.
Truly a fantastic chug!

Rivka