[RBS] ORDER NOW! Saidels Bakery Rosh HaShana Specials

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 07:40:33 IDT 2012

STILL TIME TO ORDER!

We have a fantastic variety of special offers this year for Rosh Hashana -

* Sweet Challah only 12 NIS (regular price 13 NIS)
* Honey, Apple and Raisin Challah only 16 NIS (regular price 17 NIS)
* Apple Pie only 62 NIS (regular price 64 NIS)
* Honey Crunch cookies only 6.50 NIS/100g (regular price 7.50 NIS)

Besides the above specials, we also have many more delicious challahs, health breads, cookies etc. which you may see at our website -

http://www.saidels.com/order.htm

As Rosh Hashana is on a Sunday night this year, there will not be enough time from Motzei Shabat until chag to bake and deliver the enormous volume of baked goods necessary. Therefore please order both your Shabbat (Nitzavim), 15th September AND Rosh Hashana goodies to be delivered on Friday 14th September and freeze the challahs for Rosh Hashana. All our products freeze EXCELLENTLY.

Since we are a small bakery with a limited capacity, please order EARLY so that you do not miss out.
Ordering is now open on our website www.saidels.com or by phone 09-7941222.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have a pick-up point or we can deliver to your door  (for a 10 NIS delivery fee).
Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.
Tel: 9997643.  14:00-16:00
Wishing all our customers a Ketiva VeChatima Tova.
Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery "baked with love"
Tel: 09-7941222
http://saidels.com