[RBS] meeting with manager of Shefa Department regarding Dolev area

רינה הולנדר, עו"ד holrena at zahav.net.il
Wed Sep 12 21:04:39 IDT 2012

There was a meeting today with Shaul Fuchs, head of Shefa department, led by
Moetza member Reuven Cohen, in order to discuss the total neglect of the
Dolev park and immediate area. Shaul agreed that there were problems that
demanded immediate attention, and  asked us to send him a letter with a list
of problems (such as broken sidewalks, garbage, graffiti etc) and he
promised to come with his crew and try to repair the things that he agreed
were his department's responsibility. (Unfortunately, he denied being
responsible for many of the problems... but at least he is willing to listen
and try to make some improvements).
So anyone who has an issue they think is the responsibility of Shefa, please
send me the exact details and I will send him a list.
This applies to the Dolev- Timna area only.
Thank you and Yashar Koach to Moetza member  Reuven Cohen for organizing the
meeting.
Rena

Rena Hollander, Advocate and Notary
Hollander& Hollander Law Office